As a master teacher, John Santrock connects current research with real-world application, helping students see how developmental psychology plays a role in their own lives and future careers. Through an integrated learning goals system, this comprehensive approach to adolescent development helps students gain the insight they need to study smarter, stay focused, and improve performance.
Appendix: CAREERS IN ADOLESCENT AND EMERGING ADULT DEVELOPMENT.
2. PUBERTY, HEALTH, AND BIOLOGICAL FOUNDATIONS.
3. THE BRAIN AND COGNITIVE DEVELOPMENT.
4. THE SELF, IDENTITY, EMOTION, AND PERSONALITY.
7. MORAL DEVELOPMENT, VALUES, AND RELIGION.
9. PEERS, ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIPS, AND LIFESTYLES.
11. ACHIEVEMENT, WORK, AND CAREERS.
13. PROBLEMS IN ADOLESCENCE AND EMERGING ADULTHOOD.